- Betsy is Investment Director for TT Venture, President of the Nicox Research Institute, member of the Italian Angels fro Growth
- She is also co-founder and Board member of Relivia, Board member at Biogenera an and member of the Consulting Board of Rare Partners, a non-profit organization focused on orphan diseases.
- She was co-founder of Nicox Sa, Director, Product development at Recordati; consultant, technology development at Technit; Vice President New Technology Ventures Europe at Genzyme (1985-1988).
- She graduated at the Wellesley, obtained Master of Science and PhD in Biotechnology from the MIT.
- She has over 20 year experience as entrepreneur as well as venture capital and angels transactions in the Life Science sector.