- Francesco is a senior advisor to Dompé farmaceutici and chairman of the Board of Eyevensis, a French ophthalmic therapy company.
- He was founder and CEO of Anabasis Srl, a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapies for the eye, that was acquired by the Dompé’s group in 2011. In the same year he joined the Executive Board of Dompé.
- In 2002 he co-founded and led Bioxell SpA, a biotech company that he took public on the Swiss stock exchange in 2006.
- Prior to that he had been with Roche for 20 years, the first 10 years in Basel, Switzerland, where he directed various research projects and contributed to the discovery of several drug candidates. In 1992 he founded and became the Scientific Director of Roche Milano Ricerche, a Roche Research Centre focused on chronic inflammatory diseases.
- He is an elected member of several international organisations, including EMBO and the Henry Kunkel society.
18 Apr 2017 - News