- Giovanni is CEO of iDNA Ltd, a consulting firm for drug discovery and early preclinical development, helping start-up for funds raising through access to business investors, venture capital firms and pharmaceutical companies.
- He is also Honorary Senior Lecturer at University College London (UCL) and Peer Reviewer Expert – European Commission.
- He was Head of Biology at Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT), a NY-based biotech company, focused on liver diseases from 2006 to 2014.
- In 2014 was appointed Vice President of E3Bio, an Index Venture portfolio Company.
- He received the MBA from HULT business school – London