- Leopoldo is an independent strategic advisor in the Life Science sector.
- In this capacity he has advised various companies on Merger and Acquisitions, out-licensing deals and financing strategy, including advising Nogra Pharma in the largest ever out licensing to Celgene for a compound in development.
- Prior to becoming an independent advisor he was a Senior Managing Director and Head of European, India and MENA Healthcare Investment Banking at Credit Suisse and the Head of the Ultra High Net Worth group from 2007 to 2012.
- From 1994 to 2007, he held various positions at J.P. Morgan, including Head of Healthcare Investment Banking as a Managing Director.
- He servesas a member of the board of directors of Nogra Pharma, Summit Therapeutics, Advanced Accelerator Applications and Qardio. He is also a trustee of Barts and the London Charity, the NHS largest Trust and a founder of the cultural initiative 5×15 Italy.
- Leopoldo received bachelor’s degree in business administration from the Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi in Milan, Italy.