- Lorenzo is Chairman of EryDel and he is also Chairman of Tethis SpA.
- He has been CEO of Genextra SpA from 2009 to 2014 and now is board member of Genextra as well as in other private biotech companies.
- He worked at Eli Lilly since 1985 where he held various positions in areas of clinical research, pharmaceutical product management and marketing and general management, most recently as its president of international operations.
- He is a member of the board of trustees for the University of Indianapolis and is a member of the international committee of the Indiana University Foundation.
- Lorenzo, received a doctor of medicine degree from the University of Pisa (Italy).
18 Apr 2017 - News