- Riccardo is Professor of Bioengineering at Politecnico di Milano, President of GNB (Italian Group of Academic Bioengineers) and Rector Delegate for Innovation and responsible of the strategic plan at the University of Brescia Health&Wealth.
- Previously he has been Rector Delegate for Technology Transfer and Vice Rector at PoliMi, and Director of the ICT Department at CNR.
- He founded and directed the Laboratory of Biological Structure Mechanics at PoliMi and has been President of Netval (Association of universities for the valorization of research).
- Riccardo obtained the MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering at Università di Pisa and the PhD in Bioengineering at Politecnico di Milano.
- His research activities have been devoted to biomechanics, endoprosthesis, biomaterials, patent and technology transfer from research.
18 Apr 2017 - News