- Roberto is Vice President Finance at Newron Pharmaceuticals since 2012.
- He joined Newron in 2002. Since, he has covered various managerial positions within the Finance Department and has been involved in the IPO, secondary fund raising, M&A and other strategic corporate transactions.
- He started as auditor at Coopers&Lybrand (CL), before joining PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) where he served as Senior Auditor & Business Advisor dealing with companies from the pharmaceutical, fashion, energy and automotive industries.
- He has more than 18 years of experience in biotech, finance and auditing.
- He holds a degree in Business Economics from the University Luigi Bocconi in Milan and he is registered with the national register of auditors.
- Roberto has extensive international accounting, controlling and tax experience overseeing Newron group subsidiaries based in Sweden, Switzerland, USA and UK.
18 Apr 2017 - News