- Simona is currently Member of the Executive Board and Managing Director of Diadem srl, a company focused on development of IVDs for Alzheimer’s disease. She is Member of Italian Angels for Growth (IAG).
- From 2009 to 2016 she was co-founder, Member of the Executive Board and Chief Operating Officer in VisMederi srl, a company devoted to the set up and validation of analytical assays for vaccine development and new therapeutic molecules.
- In this period she contributed to the growth of the company allowing its positioning as one of the leaders as a provider of services in the vaccine and therapeutic molecule development field for Big Pharma at an international level.
- Graduated in Biology from the University “Politecnica delle Marche”, she gained a Master in Biotechnology at the University of Urbino and a PhD in “Molecular Medicine” at the University of Siena.
- Simona has 15 years experience in assay development and validation, clinical trials, Life Science and Vaccine field.